Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
As a sales director joining our growing business development team, you’ll be supporting our expansion efforts. Your previous success growing revenue-generating opportunities and client expansion in the employer market through broker/consulting partners will be invaluable to our key growth goals. As a pivotal member of the team, you’ll collaborate internally, as well as engage strategically, with external stakeholders to acquire new clients.
- Execute 98point6 market strategy to drive revenue opportunities with self-insured and fully-insured employer organizations, both directly and through broker/consulting channels
- Lead the sales process by identifying, engaging, scoping and executing sales opportunities with sophisticated buyers
- Build and develop relationships with targeted brokers and consultants to grow pipeline
- Manage effective communication of the 98point6 value proposition, product features and partnership expectations with potential clients, brokers/consultants and other key partners
- Strong execution of phone/web/in-person meetings, follow-through, contracting and transition to the requisite implementation teams
- 3+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling into self-insured and fully-insured employer groups, either directly or through channel partners (brokers and benefits consultants)
- Knowledge of health care benefits, the healthcare industry and employee benefits; background at a health plan, benefits consulting or management consulting firm ideal
- Experience selling health technologies, medical insurance, employee benefits, SaaS or consulting solutions in the employer market, targeting all levels of organizations with a focus on HR, benefits professionals or their broker/consultant partners
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales process, including performing initial outreach, developing relationships, negotiating and closing contracts and managing ongoing relationships
- Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding customer focus and professionalism to clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.