98point6 has gone through a period of significant growth, and based on recent success is well-positioned to deliver primary care to some of the largest and most important companies in the healthcare industry, including health plans, health systems, employers and major retailers. You will lead the vision for one of our most impactful product areas, Eligibility and Onboarding, as you work to change the way that primary care is delivered. You will be responsible for delivering solutions that meet the needs of health plans, health systems, employers and other customers, building a solid foundation for growth while preserving a clear and intuitive user experience.
Eligibility includes the means by which we understand which patients are eligible for 98point6 care through their employer, health plan or other sponsor. Onboarding refers to the first-time experience for our users. In this role, you will build an eligibility system that scales to meet the needs of a wide variety of customers behind the scenes, while hiding complexity from the user and delighting them with simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Craft the vision and set the roadmap for Eligibility and Onboarding
- Identify specific objectives and deliver on them by monitoring and improving the performance of your team against key metrics
- Establish and maintain a product backlog informed by market research, member and customer feedback and internal data
- Collaborate with engineering to build scalable solutions that meet a variety of customer needs, rather than one-off solutions
- Collaborate with commercial and marketing team members to deepen our understanding of the marketplace
- Work with UX Design and Engineering teams to define and understand problems and requirements, then determine the approach, timelines and deliverables
- Work to scope, design and drive the execution of changes to our mobile applications as they relate to the onboarding experience
- Improve our processes and reduce the occurrence of problems that result in paging of account managers or engineers
- Manage one product manager and serve as a mentor for other product managers
- 7+ years of product management experience in a professional setting
- Experience synthesizing requirements and developing scalable solutions that meet the needs of multiple business customers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Experience with, and passion for, people management
- Demonstrated success taking complex, ambiguous problems and delivering solutions with complete end-to-end ownership
- Technical domain knowledge with respect to health plans, including a detailed knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards eligibility, claims and pricing
- Experience collaborating with commercial and marketing counterparts
- Experience collaborating with UX designers and researchers
- Deep user empathy
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.