Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you’ll nurture your passion for providing accessible care as a virtual provider of behavioral and mental health therapy for current or new 98point6 patients. You’ll be at the front end of an innovative program which incorporates text-based behavioral health coaching (from our console), mental health therapy and digital therapeutic content in the context of a virtual primary care practice.
This is a part time or full time position, working between 20-40 hours/week (you will need to work a consistent schedule week to week).
- Provide high-quality virtual therapy that addresses behavioral and mental health concerns, fosters resilience and reduces stigma
- Contribute to policy formation, clinical workflows and content creation
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with product and clinical teams
- Monitor, measure and communicate patient progress
- Work alongside other therapists, health coaches and primary care physicians
- Master’s degree in social work and current licensure in California (LCSW or LICSW))
- 5+ years experience providing postgraduate clinical therapy to adults
- Minimum 4,000 hours of postgraduate, supervised experience
- Demonstrated history of making clinically informed program improvements
- Clinically competent in evidence-based methods of therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, etc.)
- Technologically proficient with using EMR, virtual communication and practice management tools
- Comfortable with both video and text-based communication in the context of team communication, as well as patient/client interactions (during patient visits)
- Nimble and open to changes in practice style, while maintaining evidence-based practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to incorporate innovation into your care
- At least 6 months of experience with teletherapy
- Experience with a collaborative care or integrated care model
- Minimal administrative requirements other than visit documentation so you can focus on providing high quality care and help patients overcome barriers to positive change
- Opportunity to work remotely from your home
- Compensation and administrative support for cross-licensure
- Work with a dedicated interdisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, in partnership with primary care physicians
- Be on the cutting edge of a new integrated behavioral health delivery model
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.