Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a data-driven senior marketing manager to support the strategic planning and optimization of our website and email channel. This includes leading testing efforts, analyzing and communicating results and defining/executing next-generation email campaigns (triggers, dynamic content, etc.). You will also work closely with our B2B marketing and sales operations teams to establish best practices and process improvement related to demand-generation efforts. The ideal candidate thoroughly understands digital execution excellence, has established/defined marketing KPI dashboards and is capable of interpreting/translating data into actionable recommendations. This role will also keep the team current on best practices related to segmentation, data capture and emerging digital marketing trends.
- Define and develop patient email marketing strategy and approach, including segmentation and targeting in partnership with patient marketing team
- Serve as email and web subject matter expert across the commercial organization and provide support for B2B email efforts
- Manage email platform, including development of CRM best practices, as well as testing and automation strategy
- Build, edit and deploy emails in partnership with marketing manager
- Determine and monitor email channel KPIs in partnership with the patient marketing team to proactively optimize the program’s effectiveness
- Grow and maintain performant, responsive web pages using WordPress and other tools; collaborate with stakeholders and the design team to manage site content, style and appearance
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing website content, performance and optimization through data analysis, A/B testing and SEO management
- Develop a scalable email and web QA process to ensure effective rendering, functionality, personalization and targeting
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, marketing operations, campaign management or email marketing
- Experience with SendGrid, ActiveCampaign or similar ESP required
- Experience with web analytics, email campaign optimization and triggered marketing campaigns required
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing and website conversion optimization preferred
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment and driving multiple projects at once
- Solid HTML and CSS skills
- Solid understanding of databases; SQL knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.