Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
The Director of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance will establish compliance management programs for a variety of federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. 98point6 operates in a multi-faceted and complex regulatory environment, as a medical practice and healthcare technology innovator. As part of our Legal and Regulatory team, you will be responsible for managing company policy and practice to assure 98point6 rigorously manages the organization’s legal and regulatory responsibilities. You will provide evidence of compliance to the Board of Directors, Executive Management, patients, business clients, partners, employees, investors and regulators.
- Establish, manage and continuously improve regulatory compliance strategies and policies based on new or changed regulations and business priorities
- Provide compliance training to organization personnel
- Oversee compliance audits, both internal and third-party
- Conduct periodic business compliance risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Provide responses to compliance-related requests from prospective clients and partners
- Lead compliance incident response, investigation and resolution
- Evaluate budget and expenses associated with compliance initiatives and programs
- Act as the primary 98point6 contact for regulatory authorities and reporting
- Provide periodic reports on performance of compliance programs to executive management
- A bachelor’s degree in health sciences or a related field (Masters preferred)
- Professional certifications in regulatory affairs (e.g., RAPS), healthcare compliance (e.g., CHC), auditing (e.g., CPMA), security (CISM), privacy (CIPP) or equivalent (preferred)
- 7–10 or more years experience in corporate regulatory compliance management or equivalent
- Experience managing compliance audits and certifications (e.g., FDA, Joint Commission, URAC, NCQA)
- Experience developing policies and procedures, and developing compliance training plans and courses
- Experience implementing compliance monitoring systems, audit plans and closed-loop corrective action systems for nonconformities
- Experience with regulatory policy development and industry trade organization committee strategy
- Understanding of risk management principles (i.e., risk analysis, mitigation, resolution, acceptance, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with regulatory authorities, customers, vendors and partners
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.