Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a paralegal experienced in all things contract-related to join our legal team. Reporting to the Associate General Counsel, you will shape our vendor and enterprise contracts processes, review vendor and customer contracts, NDAs and more. You’ll focus on ways to creatively streamline workflows and make a more efficient contracting experience for all as the company scales.
- Review, negotiate and redline vendor, customer, nondisclosure, business associate, employment and other agreements, as well as software licenses and EULAs
- Facilitate and compile stakeholder reviews of complex agreements from Business, Security, Finance and other teams, as necessary
- Identify business risks associated with commercial terms and propose mitigation strategies
- Assist in maintaining a contract management system, including designing new workflows and training users
- Assist in developing processes and policies associated with contracting activities at 98point6
- Work on cross-functional teams to develop proposals, new contract templates and align on key agreement terms
- Assist in maintaining and improving existing contract templates
- Assist in developing dashboards to collect and communicate analytics/results/learnings of various efforts
- Advise sales team and account managers on contract terms, processes and risks
- Bachelor’s degree and Paralegal Certification preferred
- 5+ years experience in a transactional or contracts-based practice, with in-house legal experience preferred
- 5+ years experience reviewing, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts in a legal capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of contractual binding terms and conditions, with strong drafting skills preferred
- Extensive experience with SaaS, vendor, platform and/or healthcare-related contracts preferred
- Ability to negotiate in writing and verbally with counterparties and present clear and strong arguments for 98point6’s legal position
- Experience in healthcare and/or technology companies a plus
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels within an organization, bringing together internal stakeholders and managing customer and vendor relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Strong technical proficiency in contracts management systems preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.