At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
You will support data privacy assessments and inventories, develop and deliver effective policies, guidance, training and education; conduct auditing, investigations; and manage goals and deliverables for the privacy program. Your ability to distill complex issues into actionable guidance and solutions will be critical in ensuring that 98point6 maintains a best-of-breed privacy and corporate compliance program.
- Perform program management of the Data Inventory - conducting privacy impact assessments of tools, processes, and the 98point6 product
- Manage cross-functional projects, getting stakeholder feedback and input to develop well-informed solutions
- Provide support for vendor review and management
- Investigation of privacy incidents and development of response and corrective action plans
- Conduct and direct audits, including assessing risk, selecting areas to audit, determining the nature of testing and sequence of the work, and writing audit reports
- Assist in development, implementation and tracking of organization privacy and information security policies, guidance, education and training
- Prepare materials for executive and other stakeholder reviews of the privacy program
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Juris Doctor, advanced degree in Operations/Risk Management or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years compliance experience with some combination of legal, privacy, risk management and project management in the technology or healthcare industry experience
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), or Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) or equivalent professional certification preferred
- Experience with and working knowledge of laws and trends in US and global privacy, including: Online Behavior Advertising Principles, State Data Breach Notification and Data Protection laws, FTC and State AG privacy guidance and enforcement activity; HIPAA/HITECH; CCPA, CAN SPAM, COPPA, GLBA, GDPR, PIPEDA, CASL
- Technical fluency - including a solid understanding of the software development process and experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Ability to work at a rapid pace and manage short and long term goals and projects efficiently, with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to track large quantities of data using spreadsheets and related tools
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.