At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We take pride in ensuring the talent bar is held high and that we are maintaining our company values with each new hire. In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing hiring manager relationships, and sourcing and stewarding candidates through the lifecycle of the hiring process. This role will support our Engineering and Product leaders in order to grow our Technology teams.
- Source and attract top talent in a highly competitive market in order to achieve strategic hiring goals
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer
- Communicate effectively with the interview team and candidate to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Manage the offer process, including presenting and negotiating compensation packages
- Train and coach hiring managers and interviewing teams to continuously improve their talent acquisition skills
- Provide strategic planning and guidance to executives and hiring managers around hiring plans and organizational structure
- 3+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.