At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
The UX Design and Research team is looking for a talented UX Designer with proven success in creating tools for professional users and collaborating across disciplines to achieve great user experiences. You’ll be making tools for doctors to practice medicine in a way that is low-cost and accessible to patients, satisfying to clinicians, and takes advantage of technology in ways that weren’t possible before, all while maintaining high quality health and service outcomes.
- Lead design thinking from problem definition through ideation
- Create effective plans to design, prototype, learn, and iterate quickly in an outcome-driven environment
- Advocate for human-centered approaches to complex problems, building agreement among diverse stakeholders using firm grounding in user and business needs
- Craft useful and usable experiences through process diagrams, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, and handoffs to engineering
- Routinely collaborate with product managers, designers of the patient and clinician experiences, researchers, engineers, and clinic teams to build a shared understanding of product vision and your design approach
- Learn about user attitudes and behaviors, establish your design hypotheses, prototype solutions, evaluate results, and help engineers bring your designs to life
- Collaborate with data science to enable machine learning on the clinician-patient interaction and use it to increase automation over time
- Partner with with our product physicians, clinician users, and clinic operations to help them serve patients in new and better ways. You’ll translate patient data into intuitive visualizations and design ways for clinicians to gather information and share plans with efficient, empowering experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, interaction design, human factors, or graphic design) or equivalent practical experience
- Strong interaction design and user interface design portfolio
- Demonstrated expertise with tools such as Sketch and InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Experience designing for information-rich, task-based environments - designing for medical professionals is a plus
- Ability to bring rational order to task flow as well as information architecture and presentation, including visualization
- Demonstrated influence on interdisciplinary teams to adopt human-centered approaches
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate possible design and process issues at a macro and micro level
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.