Interested in Augmented Reality? Do you want to be part of a team that is changing the way the world interacts with mobile devices? We are an all-star team working to pioneer the next wave of technology - reimagining the way the world interacts with technology today. 8th Wall’s mission is to break the wall between the digital and physical worlds, and we’re hard at work to bring augmented reality technology into the hands of developers worldwide.
- Design components, implement, test, deploy, and maintain our data infrastructure
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: optimizing data delivery, architecting infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Relevant work experience in software development (including internships)
- 2+ years experience of professional software development
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Familiarity with AWS data tools, including Kinesis, Athena, EMR, Elasticsearch, AWS Glue, and QuickSight