Interested in Augmented Reality? Do you want to be part of a team that is changing the way the world interacts with mobile devices? We are an all-star team working to pioneer the next wave of technology - reimagining the way the world interacts with technology today. 8th Wall’s mission is to break the wall between the digital and physical worlds, and we’re hard at work to bring augmented reality technology into the hands of developers worldwide.
As a software engineer on the team, you'll make major contributions to a rapidly evolving feature using 8th Wall's cutting edge technology. Learning from some of the most knowledgeable computer vision specialists and experienced engineers in the space, you will tackle new challenges across many areas of software engineering. As a Software Engineer you’ll work on a broad set of problems, potentially including mobile infrastructure, mobile interfaces, algorithms, machine learning, computer vision, graphics, code optimization, web programming, and cloud infrastructure. We are looking for experienced, production focused engineers who want to develop highly reliable products in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and optimize software.
- Manage individual projects, systems and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more of the following languages: C++, Java, Objective-C, Swift, or C#
- Relevant work experience in software development (including internships)
- 2+ years experience of professional software development
- Familiarity with C++11 or newer
- Experience with mobile app development.