Are you interested in joining a fun, new startup building the next generation of developer tools for augmented reality? If so, this is your chance to make an impact. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our team.
As a Web Frontend Engineer at 8th Wall, you will focus on building a streamlined platform for AR development. Your focus will be on designing rich, streamlined experiences that take developers from sign-up to launch of new AR apps. In this role, you'll need to brainstorm, build, test, and deploy new experiences while gaining a deep understanding of how to build for developers needs.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and refine the frontend for a developer platform
- Participate in architecture discussions, lead product design, code reviews and propose solutions to system and product changes.
- Manage individual projects, systems and deliverables
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with React.js, Redux, and Webpack
- Familiarity with node.js and Express
- Relevant work experience in software development (including internships)
- 2+ years experience of professional software development
- Experience integrating APIs for popular backend services, such as Twilio and Stripe