84.51° is a retail data science, insights and media company. We help the Kroger company, consumer packaged goods companies, agencies, publishers and affiliated partners create more personalized and valuable experiences for shoppers across the path to purchase.
Powered by cutting edge science, we leverage 1st party retail data from nearly 1 of 2 US households and 2BN+ transactions to fuel a more customer-centric journey utilizing 84.51° Insights, 84.51° Loyalty Marketing and our retail media advertising solution, Kroger Precision Marketing.
Join us at 84.51°!
Kroger Loyalty Strategy & Rewards CSA – Senior Consultant
At 84.51°, people are the key to everything. We are dedicated to always doing what’s right and never compromising on our values. That’s why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged. Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
As a Senior Consultant at 84.51°, you are flawlessly executing the customer first plan with insights-driven strategy, execution, and implementation work to make customers’ lives easier. And because you know our members and Kroger / 84.51° capabilities thoroughly, you are in a great position to drive innovation. The customer’s voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
You work with Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers and the third largest employer. You are expected to build strong, trusting relationships with your Kroger stakeholders and influence their decisions that drive long term customer loyalty.
Your primary area of focus is Loyalty Strategy & Rewards (LSR). You will leverage our personalization science and loyalty strategy to support relevant, long-term connection with loyalty program members. You will contribute to developing our performance loyalty model to deliver growth for Kroger’s ecosystem by recognizing and rewarding our most engaged members, including our associates, and inspiring those who are not. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area – both with a business and member lens.
The Senior Consultant Loyalty, Strategy & Reward will be responsible to support definition of loyalty program strategic direction and drive implementation of project work with cross-functional team to deliver results, especially relating to Kroger’s e-commerce growth plans. In this role, you will be expected to collaborate with 84.51°, Kroger, and Partner teams to shape and progress near-term opportunities as well as long-term roadmap. Example activities include
- Support definition and planning for the overall loyalty program and free-to-join tier strategy considering business needs and technical capabilities / development roadmap for both existing and new markets
- Consult Ecomm, Promo Planning, Kroger Lines of Business, and 84.51° colleagues on opportunities to utilize existing capabilities or trial new pilots to achieve business outcomes (sales, trips, reach,…) considering budget and in alignment with long-term loyalty program strategy
- Ensure coordination and implementation of marketing and digital experiences to deliver priority business outcomes of enrollment, profile completion / contactability, participation, and satisfaction with Kroger’s loyalty program and pilot propositions
- Support the value assessment of LSR activity, defining key questions, metrics, and insights that will determine success and socializing outcomes with stakeholders at 84.51° and Kroger to build better practices for ongoing expansion
- Stay abreast of loyalty program strategies, experiences, and mechanics utilized by competitors and non-compete brands and evaluate the utility of such approaches given Kroger member needs and business priorities
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)