84.51° is a retail data science, insights and media company. We help the Kroger company, consumer packaged goods companies, agencies, publishers and affiliated partners create more personalized and valuable experiences for shoppers across the path to purchase.
Powered by cutting edge science, we leverage 1st party retail data from nearly 1 of 2 US households and 2BN+ transactions to fuel a more customer-centric journey utilizing 84.51° Insights, 84.51° Loyalty Marketing and our retail media advertising solution, Kroger Precision Marketing.
Join us at 84.51°!
The Strategy Business Partner is responsible for driving strategic alignment between a given business unit and the balance of the organization. The Strategy Business Partner creates focus and coordination to enable results through diligent management of business unit strategies, driving the identification and value measurement of key outcomes, and partnering to identify the critical initiatives to deliver against said outcomes and strategies. This role ensures that the short, mid, and long-term strategies of the business unit integrate with and amplify the enterprise strategy and works closely with the business unit leadership team to select and manage a portfolio that drives the greatest ROI.
- Act as Strategic Coach & Strategy Office single point of contact for Business Units
- Co-lead creation and implementation of strategic plan, ensuring enterprise level strategic plans are translated into Business Units Strategic Plans, as well as Annual Operating Plan [in partnership with Finance]
- Leads the resource planning for the Business Unit Leadership Team, ensuring resources are planned for and allocated effectively to manage the changing needs of the business
- Drive alignment between Business Units and Enterprise, and Business Units to each other
- Business Unit portfolio managers focused on investment in Strategically aligned Portfolio to drive the greatest ROI
- Manage Interdependencies & Cross-functional Alignment across our Portfolio
- Manage the Business Unit Portfolio, enabling project selection and prioritization, incorporating the interdependencies between and among projects
Review and Embed Strategy
- Advise team in selecting performance targets (OKR Champion Coach) while providing thought leadership and challenge in developing OKRs; Facilitate regular check-ins against plan; Act as coach for outcome measurement and achievement
- Establish operating rhythm for the Business Unit that ensures the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet its goals and objectives including regular strategic reviews that drive candid conversation and tackle key strategic issues
- Actively promote and implement changes to the organizational culture that support better strategic management, including Mindset shift from output to outcomes, Change leadership focus and applied understanding of enterprise strategy to the Business Unit
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience with managing, stakeholders, and cross functional teams.
- 7 to 10 years consulting experience and/or subject matter expertise in the areas of strategic planning, leading OKR processes, portfolio management and change management
- Effective stakeholder management to influence and challenge relevant partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Effective and proactive project management skills
- Results driven approach with ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with all level of leaders
- Excellent communication / interpersonal / influencing skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred but not required)