Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM) powered by 84.51°, is a leading retail media advertising solution. KPM closes the loop between media exposure and store sales by using first-party purchase data to make brand advertising more addressable, actionable, and accountable. Launched almost three years ago, we have activated campaigns for over 1000 brands. Our vision is to become the preferred media company for advertisers by creating a more accountable media supply chain that increases the effectiveness of investment dollars. We are a growing team of passionate and talented analysts, data scientists, marketing consultants, and media strategists who are committed to transforming the media industry.
The Media Account Executive - Kroger Precision Marketing will be responsible for delivering against revenue targets by increasing engagement with established advertiser accounts. Serving as the quarterback of the client portfolio, you’ll set the sales strategy for success. Relationships are key, both strengthening the connection with existing client contacts and establishing net new stakeholders to unlock different budget sources. You’ll own the selling cycle, developing strategic proposals – requested and proactive – that showcase the KPM difference, highlight our robust first-party data and align recommended tactics to client objectives. Post-sale, it’s all about a positive client experience and you’ll work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful campaign execution and deliver post campaign measurement.
- Delivering against established sales targets for a portfolio of CPG clients
- Owns the selling cycle including working with different CPG client teams that own advertising and marketing budgets (Kroger shopper teams, brand teams, ecommerce teams, agencies).
- Understand client merchandising, ecommerce and marketing priorities; establish Kroger Precision Marketing as a key driver of success against client business goals
- Maintaining established client relationships, creating trust & driving value while also identifying & establishing net new client contacts to tap into different budgets
- Developing data-driven proactive and requested sales pitches that compel client investment and align the Kroger Precision Marketing suite of solutions to achieve the CPG objectives
- Developing campaign proposals, terms, deliverables and ensuring all campaigns are meeting all deadlines throughout the sales to market execution cycle
- Build out and manage a sales pipeline, keeping customer relationship management system inputs accurate and owning the business forecast across your accounts
- Partnering with internal teams to ensure flawless execution of media campaigns post sale including owning key portions of campaign setup (e.g. intake, targeting)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors' degree B.A. / B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years client facing sales experience within Digital media and advertising
- Experience in brand media and / or shopper marketing
- Hands on experience with proposal creation and execution
- Knowledge of the suite of Kroger Precision Marketing inventory and differentiation in the marketplace
- Client leadership skills; ability to develop relationships and influence
- Analytical acumen to make decisions; understand and optimize media campaigns
- Interpersonal skills and ability to internally partner on behalf of the client
- Effective and proactive project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners
- Understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use in marketing
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to share actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner.
84.51° knows customers, and we know how to connect you.
Using a sophisticated, proprietary suite of tools and technology, we turn customer data into actionable knowledge. With unparalleled customer data and predictive analytics capabilities, we deliver personalized marketing strategies and ensure the best experience for customers of Kroger and more than 300 consumer-packaged-goods companies. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, resulting in a more dynamic, informed and personal approach to driving customer loyalty.