As a strategic VP, HR Business Partner and leader for 84.51, this role will lead the entire “HRBP” team and the Talent Development team for the 84.51 BU/enterprise and sit on the Business Leader team to provide both strategic and day to day leadership for 84.51 and all things HR. Acts as key interface with COEs on behalf of 84.51. The 84.51 HR Business Partner acts as employee champion, leadership advisor and change agent to the business unit to drive substantive cultural change in support of our efforts to shift the organization to be more talent / people centered to achieve business objectives.
- Partners with key business leaders & COEs to design HR strategies (engagement, identifying, developing and retaining key talent, managing performance, 5 conversations etc.) and that they are adopted to drive value to assigned client groups and across 84.51°
- Leads HRBP team in developing and improving 84.51° HR ways of working, processes, products/services, tools and/or initiatives.
- Ensures employee relations climate is designed and managed to deliver on the cultural values of 84.51° as well as being compliant.
- Co-Creates with peers in HR & Functional Talent Leaders to design & provide seamless delivery of employee and people leader experience.
- Leads HR & business teams of Directors & HR Managers to solve complex business issues and drives large scale projects across HR/business needs
- Lead, develop and mentor an HRBP team
- Lead People Led Teams strategy/support and budget/mgmt.
- Partner with HR Ops lead and HRBPs/Training Onboarding to ensure smooth transition to new HR model.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Uses HR data/Workforce analytics to drive HR strategy/ program innovation
- Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- SPHR preferred, not required.
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant HR Business Partner experience, supporting and influencing senior leadership & C Suite
- Extensive experience partnering with Business Leaders on talent management and coaching leadership skill sets
- Proven ability to lead, influence and drive strategic initiatives with Business Leaders and the teams you support.
- Experience in driving the talent management strategy for the business units in high growth & complex industries and identifying development and/or training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Experience with leading HR strategy development at Business Unit/Enterprise level (across functions/aligned to delivering BU business strategy)
- Comfortable with thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo, respectfully and courageously, to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Experience and expertise in Organizational Development, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, and Performance Management
- Experience working within Consulting, Technology, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Market Research field preferred
- Experience working in a Centralized HR structure utilizing centers of excellence, shared services, and business-based HR structure - COE/SS/BBHR model (preferred)
- Ability to travel if needed (limited)