The Sales Operations Analyst position will be responsible for supporting the enterprise’s commercial operating rhythm from the lead generation, opportunity management, Salesforce reporting and dashboards, sales process, and sales enablement activities. Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, this role contributes to the Sales Operations Team, supporting both Media – Agency and Custom Insights & Loyalty – Agency lines of business, to enable those 84.51° sales teams in the day-to-day execution including reporting, processes, and tools.
The successful candidate will collaborate with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to proactively solve problems and implement effective, scalable reporting and dashboard solutions. This candidate is a subject matter expert in Salesforce UI and documentation needs, pipeline management, revenue recognition, and Salesforce reporting and dashboards. Creating efficiencies, analyzing data, defining / refining processes, collaboration, and automation are just a few things that this candidate values.
- Support the needs of the sales team by
- Leveraging data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Ensure reporting, analytics and dashboard needs are met
- Build and manage Salesforce reports and dashboards and conduct ad hoc analyses to help support the needs of the sales team and Enterprise Commercial Operations
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand what data is useful for regular review
- Analyze data using readily available reports as well as build custom data queries to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Compliance reporting for commercial operating processes. Support Sales Operations Director and sales teams by diving deep and investigating issues.
- Assist in creating documentation and training to end users on new sales tools, processes, products
- Effective time & project management, delivery of consistently high standard of work and ensuring deadlines are met, operational hurdles are understood, and insights are delivered in an actionable format
- Support ways of working with cross-functional groups for efficiency gains in process improvements related to the commercial operating model
- Manage small projects, from inception to execution.
- Share best practices across team, department, and function
- Bachelor’s degree: Salesforce certified
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Sales Analyst, Revenue Operations, or similar role
- Solid understanding of sales performance and financial metrics required
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, people, and diplomacy skills required
- Initiative, detail orientation, strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Collaborative approaches to decision-making with careful consideration to process, scale, and consistency
- Succeeds in working independently, managing multiple projects, working under pressure, and adapting to sudden changes in the work environment
- Flourishes in a fast-paced, high-impact, quick-turnaround environment
- Make recommendations and owns process improvement and innovation ideas
- Indirect mentoring of cross-functional team on tools, processes, etc.