Our Insights business is built on our industry-leading data asset, cutting-edge data science and our ability to deliver holistic insights at scale. Our data is powered by nearly 60 million households from America’s #1 Grocer, Kroger, and 2+ billion transactions across brick-and-mortar and ecommerce. We bring this customer data together with advanced analytics and research to drive omnichannel sales growth and customer loyalty for both Kroger and our more than 1400 CPG clients.
A critical growth sector for our Insights business is with media agencies and we are seeking a Director, Agency Partnerships - Commercial Insights who will lead the Media Agency account team and commercial strategy. In this role you will be responsible for driving sales revenue through the growth and development of agency partnerships. Your sales experience, coupled with strong acumen for leveraging insights to drive media activation, desire to solve problems and growth mindset will foster strong agency relationship, ultimately driving incremental revenue for the company.
You will be responsible to leading our Insights portfolio across media agency clients. This includes the following:
- Establish relationships across the major holding companies and independent agencies
- Deliver an annual budget by generating new business among media agencies and expanding long-term investment across 84.51° Stratum and our entire insights solution portfolio
- Own the commercial strategy for a scaled business, partnering cross-functionally to create optimal product packages
- Partner with the data science and product teams to inform insights innovation that meets evolving needs of media agencies
- Partner with the Kroger Precision Marketing agency team to maximize alignment between strategic insights and media activation
- Partner with corporate marketing on industry outreach and product marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand
- Talent management for 1-2 direct reports. You will be responsible for organizing, equipping and inspiring your team to deliver on revenue and engagement goals with excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment focused on growth, and will possess the following:
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Planning
- Consultative Selling
- Persuasive Storytelling
- Media Agency Industry Knowledge
- Retail Industry Knowledge
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Media Agency
- Shopper Data & Insights Solutions
- Talent Management
Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)
At 84.51°, people are the key to everything. We are dedicated to always doing what’s right and never compromising on our values. That’s why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged. Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie, and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That’s why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun. We continually seek people who make us better. To continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.