Director HR Business Partner – CINCINNATI
At 84.51°, people are the key to everything.
We are dedicated to always doing what’s right and never compromising on our values. That’s why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged.
Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That’s why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun.
We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
As a strategic partner, the Director, HR Business Partner acts as employee champion, leadership advisor and change agent to drive substantive cultural change in support of our efforts to shift the organization to be more talent / people centered to achieve business objectives.
- Uses HR data/Workforce analytics to drive HR strategy/ program innovation
- Partners with key business leaders to design HR strategies (engagement, identifying, developing and retaining key talent, managing performance, 5 conversations etc.) and that they are adopted to drive value to assigned client groups and across 84.51°
- Leads HRBP team in developing and improving 84.51° HR ways of working, processes, products/services, tools and/or initiatives.
- Ensures employee relations climate is designed and managed to deliver on the cultural values of 84.51° as well as being compliant.
- Co-Creates with peers in HR & Functional Talent Leaders to design & provide seamless delivery of employee and people leader experience.
- Leads HR & business teams to solve complex business issues and drives large scale projects across HR/business needs
- Lead, develop and mentor an HRBP team
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant HR Business Partner experience, supporting and influencing senior leadership
- Proven ability to lead, influence and drive strategic initiatives with Business Leaders and the teams you support.
- Extensive experience partnering with Business Leaders on talent management and coaching leadership skill sets
- Comfortable with thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo, respectfully and courageously, to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Experience in driving the talent management strategy for the business units and identifying development and/or training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Experience and expertise in Organizational Development, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, and Performance Management
- Experience working within Consulting, Technology, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Market Research field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred