7shifts is an all-in-one team management software platform designed for the restaurant industry. We’re used by 1 in 15 restaurant workers and over 35,000 restaurants across North America. Our mission is to simplify Team Management and improve performance for restaurants, with a long-term vision of reimagining hiring for hospitality through our network of restaurants and hospitality professionals.
As the Senior Product Manager, Tips, you will own and drive the vision for an exciting new product and revenue stream for the company. This is a high impact role, leading a cross-functional product squad to transform the way restaurants manage and pay tips. We are looking for a strategic, analytical, and customer focused Senior Product Manager to join our team and be a key part of driving forward our mission to simplify team management and improve performance for restaurants.
Working with a Designer, Product Marketing Manager, Data Analyst, and Engineers, you will explore, prioritize, solution, plan, and deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. You work well in a high-paced environment, and thrive on iterating quickly and testing approaches that best solve our users' pain points. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of transforming an entire industry, and playing a critical role in driving our continued success.
We’re building an inclusive work environment that is representative of the diverse industry we have the pleasure of serving and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Own one of our new Pay products - Tips - bringing it to market and driving adoption
- Develop and execute on a product strategy for our Tips experience, in alignment with our company vision and goals
- Lead a cross functional team to deliver on the vision for managing and paying out tips, ensuring your team collaborates effectively towards their goals
- In collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager on your team, develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth
- Monitor and report on product metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions to drive growth
- Understand our customers thoroughly and validate your assumptions with customer insights and data. Run tests and iterate to improve your product
- Ensure we create simple solutions that deliver value at record speed
What you have:
- Product management experience having launched multiple products from scratch or scaled very new products
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence cross-functional teams towards inspiring visions with consistent execution and quick iterations
- Expertise in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of sources to make strong business decisions in partnership with a data analyst
- Ability to effectively communicate complex user needs to the engineering team and give clients and internal stakeholders a quick and engaging elevator pitch of the same feature
- Resourceful and resilient mindset to develop a product to its full potential
It’d be even cooler if you had:
- Experience in a fast paced startup or as a founder
- Experience building a fintech product where high quality is critical
- Experience in the restaurant industry and their operations
- Experience as a designer or developer
- Culture: We value authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
- Health & Wellness: Competitive health benefits right from the start including health & wellness spending accounts & parental leave top-up
- Flexibility: Unlimited vacation, one month paid sabbatical on your 5-year anniversary, and flexible working arrangements including remote and hybrid with offices located in Toronto and Saskatoon
- Technology: Apple equipment plus a technology spending account so you have a comfortable place to work, no matter where you are!
- Equity: Equity in a Series C VC-backed SaaS company
- Opportunity: A continuous professional development budget with many opportunities for training & career growth