The Role: Imagine selling a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As an Enterprise Account Executive at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Centrify, Dell, Qlik, and Oracle. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense, run your business like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets. This is not your average start-up; you’ll be closing large deals. And you’ll be rewarded very well for doing so.
The Company: You’ve heard it before; the CMO’s budget will outgrow the CIO’s budget, getting to buyers earlier in their journey makes all the difference, there’s an explosion of data as buyers shift their buying to the web and timing is everything in sales. At the forefront of the hottest space (predictive intelligence) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense. 6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
The Fit: We’re in the early stages of building our sales team so we’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best, closing big deals and passion for fundamentally changing B2B marketing and sales, but can also think critically about driving customer growth and building our sales organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
Here are the traits you exhibit;
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, are motivated to do your absolute best work. (That’s why you’ve ended up at top across your career.)
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- 7+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >$250k ACV to line of business executives
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Experience closing $1M+ transactions
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references