6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
What we're looking for:
Our People team is looking for a Workday Analyst to join our team! You will play an integral role in the deployment of Workday by providing technical and functional expertise in data migration, testing, and configuration. Post go-live, you will provide recommendations to drive Workday system enhancements, improve our efficiency, and scale our existing processes globally.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, innovative, problem-solver who wants a hands-on role in building systems and processes to improve our operational efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday system initiatives, including managing integrations, implementations, reporting, business process improvements, and automation of our day-to-day processes
- Streamline HRIS configurations to support business processes (onboarding, performance, compensation, open-enrollment, off boarding, etc.)
- Create and edit custom reports and user-friendly dashboards to make proactive and solution-driven business recommendations
- Owns security access and functionality in assigned systems.
- Research issues and use independent analysis and judgment to produce solution options (including alternative solutions when necessary to address system limitations)
- Partners with cross-functional teams to understand and prepare for integrations, migrations, EIB uploads, and upgrades.
- Stay up to date on system updates and provide recommendations on adoption of new functionalities
What you'll bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-4 years of Workday technical experience as an administrator
- Ability to create complex calculated fields
- Advance knowledge of Excel (xlookups, vlookups, pivot tables, if statement, etc…)
- Experience in several of the following Workday modules required: Core HCM, Benefits, Talent Management, Absence Management, Advanced Compensation
- Knowledge of ADP WFN, Kamsa, Lattice, Greenhouse, Workday Studio is a plus
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.