Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Getting to buyers earlier in their journey makes all the difference. There's an explosion of data as buyers of enterprise products and services increasingly shift their buying research online and beyond the reach of company-controlled digital properties.
Timing is everything in sales, and to help enterprises determine the right buyer at the right time, 6sense has positioned itself as the leader in Predictive Intelligence within marketing and sales technologies recently placed as the Leader in Forrester's Wave on Predictive Marketing Analytics. With the help of latest advancements in data science and our unique B2B web data access, our mission is to provide leading companies with 100% visibility into enterprise buyers, enabling our customer's competitive dominance by knowing need and timing of a prospect. We are backed by Bain Venture Capital, Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and Venrock, and our office is located near 4th and King Street in San Francisco.
As a Data Analyst, you will directly support the growth and development of the products that our customers use every day. You’ll own the analysis process from beginning to end. From acquiring, cleaning, interpreting, analyzing, and visualizing our data sources, you’ll become the in-house expert on everything data related.
You’ll work closely with the Data Science to help them use and understand our data in the modeling process, define and capture KPIs for the Customer Success team to share with our users, work with the Product team to develop new features and enhancements to our product, and collaborate with the Engineering team while building out and optimizing data pipelines.
You will work in a challenging, dynamic, fast paced environment with a mindset to contribute beyond basic responsibilities and constantly look for better ways to deliver top quality insights and solutions. Other responsibilities include:
• Working with different teams at 6sense to build a reporting infrastructure to gain deeper insights into our data
• Diving into and discovering new potential for our data
• Building out new methods for improving and ensuring data quality
• 2-4 years of data analysis experience
• You know SQL in and out, window functions and all
• Have worked with BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Chartio, etc.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related field, required
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
• Experience working Presto and/or Hadoop ecosystem including Hive
• Development experiences with various databases and DBMSs
• Proficient with data processing flowcharting techniques
• Experience with Git
• You've worked in Terminal