It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Imagine being responsible for driving a product from paper concept to ‘in the customer’s hand’ reality. Working with a cohesive team to drive business transformation at companies like Twilio, Tableau, Thomson Reuters, Zendesk, Sage Intacct, and others with impact to their top line growth. And imagine doing all that without the big company bureaucracy that slows down experimentation and progress of a product team.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to come join our fast-moving team. You'll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of next generation B2B for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through identifying and delivering upon unique product value propositions. You will drive some of our core products designed to meet the customer and market need while maintaining the overall company strategy.
We're looking for someone that has a strong technical and analytical background, exceptional at executing a product roadmap, can get into the mind of our target customer, and can iterate with customers, customer success, user experience, and the leadership team to build compelling customer value.
· Be a customer advocate and organizational glue, championing customer needs via customer discovery sessions and understanding industry trends that will drive our product vision
· Gather requirements from users, customers, sales, support and internal stakeholders
· Develop use cases and product requirements to communicate these needs to engineering and user experience
· Work with the product management team to coordinate and drive roadmap, positioning, requirements, and track feature delivery
· Work with sales and customer success teams to drive process and product improvements
· Support product marketing to create customer driven messaging and content
Skills and Qualifications
· Demonstrated ability to build, own, communicate, and drive the roadmap of at least one product end-to-end through cross-functional collaboration and research
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories, and design appropriate product feature metrics
· Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with engineering and user experience teams to find solutions
· Demonstrated ability to provide product demonstrations and evangelize their products
· Superior verbal communication and presentation skills in translating product concepts and issues into implications and actions
· Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with customers and partners
· Native-level English written and spoken skill is required
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Technical product management experience in building and offering data products
· Academic background in computer science or related engineering discipline that will enable you to easily communicate with the engineering team; MBA preferred
· 2+ years of product management experience working with enterprise customers; ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle from concept to launch
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.