The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organisations achieve revenue growth through the power of AI, big data, and machine learning. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behaviour and prioritise accounts of particular interest/likely return for sales and marketing teams. While we’re based in San Francisco, our Pune office is a mainstay of our work with its own teams of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists.
Are you passionate about designing for data-rich and complex interfaces? Can you balance business and competitive needs with the needs of end-users? Introduce simplicity into complexity and marry passion with practicality?
As an Interaction Designer and part of our UX team, you will collaborate closely with our growing UX, product management, and development teams along with our other cross-functional partners and our customers. You will excel at this role if:
- You are highly skilled at interaction design, turning complex flows into simple and intuitive experiences, and thrive working on deliverables throughout the product life cycle to support design discussions, decision making, and development.
- You have B2B software experience and have worked closely with product management and development to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes, read between the lines of user feedback, and keep a constant drumroll of UX improvements.
We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs. You’ll have smart, skilled, and personable colleagues — culture is as important to us as the final product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year growth, even during uncertain times.
- Ability to own and create both low and hi-fidelity wireframes and mockups as required.
- Ability to quickly move requirements from concept to wireframes to UI designs with necessary specs for development.
- Design user interactions, workflows, and interfaces that meet feature user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements.
- Work collaboratively with front-end developers to create functional and beautiful experiences.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4-8 years’ work in user experience design
- Experience with designing B2B SaaS applications
- Demonstrated ability to design and see UX projects into production with a portfolio of examples
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects; to meet shifting deadlines; and to put in extra effort when needed
- Skilled at leveraging UX tools such as: Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Zeplin, and others
- Experience working on Martech, Adtech, or Salestech applications a strong plus, but not required
- Native-level English written and spoken skills
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment — and a sense of humour is a plus for our team culture (we enjoy one another’s company and it shows in our work)