Partner Operations Manager
The Role: Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role primarily supports the 6sense Partnership team and will cross-functionally align across the Go-To-Market, Revenue/Business Operations/Enablement, and Product teams. This role will be responsible for day-to-day partner operations. The successful candidate will build, optimize and scale operational processes and programs that provide a foundation from which the 6sense partner program can scale efficiently. They will utilize leading-edge RevTech systems and tools to provide in-depth analyses and actionable insights into the business while owning strategic projects and initiatives.
The Company: The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The Fit: Do you see yourself as a “Change Agent” for Revenue Operations and are you specialized in the art of Partner Operations? Do you have experience and success in developing and optimizing partner operations, processes, and programs? Do you thrive on being the fabric that connects (and sometimes wrangles) multiple stakeholders (in various time zones) in developing and improving existing frameworks, reducing manual tasks? And finally, are you self-motivated, thrive in ambiguity, can pivot priorities, and the skilled in blend together strategic vision and tactical execution. Do you understand the operational processes and procedures that are essential to supporting sell-with motions with agency, technology, OEM, and data partners? If you asked yes to all the above, then this role is perfect for you!
- Serve as key the business partner and project manager in all aspects of Agency, Technology (ISVs), OEM and Data partner operations
- Develop and maintain partner programs, demand generation initiatives, deal registration processes, and deliver special projects
- Own the execution of key cross-functional initiatives – design solutions, manage timelines, align stakeholders on issues and outcomes, implementation, and documentation
- Implement, maintain and manage partner functionality within CRM, as well as internal partner systems and tools such as PRM, data tools, and content tools
- Create and maintain reports, scorecards, and dashboards to track KPIs, QBRs, and partner performance
- Cross-functionally align to develop, optimize and deliver change management to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Create and update internal and external partner-facing process documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and build presentations
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Results orientated with a proven track record of flawless execution, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with partnerships systems and tools such as PRM, CPQ, Forecasting, Sales Engagement, and Data Management
- Extensive background supporting partner ecosystems and partner programs within the SaaS industry – specifically with alliances and technology partnerships as opposed to channel or reseller partnerships
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple key stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- 5+ years' experience in revenue/sales or partner strategy, operations and project management in the SaaS industry
- Strong data management and analytic abilities
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience