Role Description: Imagine being responsible for driving a product from paper concept to ‘in the customer’s hand’ reality. Imagine enabling a growing start-up company and product team to drive business transformation at companies like GE, Salesforce, ADP, Dell and others with impact to a customer's top line. And imagine doing all that without the big company bureaucracy that slows down experimentation and progress of a product team.
As a Senior Product Management at 6sense, you'll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of predictive intelligence for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through identifying and delivering upon unique product value propositions. You will drive some of our core products designed to meet the customer and market need while maintaining the overall company strategy.
This position reports to the VP of Product, and we're looking for someone that has a strong technical and analytical background, exceptional at executing a product roadmap, can get into the mind of our target customer, and can iterate with customers, customer success, user experience, and the executive team to build compelling customer value. You need to be an integrative thinker with high attention-to-detail, a strong communicator, a great problem-solver, and a hard worker.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
- Be a customer advocate and organizational glue, championing customer needs via customer discovery sessions and understanding industry trends that will drive our product vision
- Gather requirements from users, customers, sales, support and internal stakeholders
- Develop use cases and product requirements to communicate these needs to engineering and user experience
- Work with the product management team to coordinate and drive roadmap, positioning, requirements, and track feature delivery
- Work with sales and customer success teams to drive process and product improvements
- Support product marketing to create customer driven messaging and content
Minimum Required Skills
- Demonstrated ability to build, own, communicate, and drive the roadmap of at least one product through cross-functional collaboration and research
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex feature requirements, capture clear user stories, and design appropriate product feature metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with engineering and user experience teams to find solutions
- Demonstrated ability to provide product demonstrations
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills in translating product concepts and issues into implications and actions
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with customers and partners
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Background or product management experience in marketing tech, sales tech, or ad tech space
- Academic background in computer science or related engineering discipline that will enable you to easily communicate with the engineering team; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of product management experience working with enterprise customers; ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle from concept to launch