Title: Senior Manager, UX Design
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve revenue growth through the power of AI, big data, and machine learning. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behaviour and prioritizes accounts of particular interest/likely return for sales and marketing teams. While we’re based in San Francisco, our Pune office is a mainstay of our work with its own teams of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager of UX Design to come guide and manage a team of passionate product designers. Do data-rich and complex interfaces present exciting design opportunities for you? Have strong user experience design process that can help a team execute projects consistently and with high quality? Do you love being a design manager bringing out the best from a creative and innovative team?
If that sounds like you, let’s talk. We’re looking for a Senior UX Manager to join our fast-moving team. Our product is constantly growing and expanding, so there’s ample opportunity to shape its future, weaving your own innovation and inspiration into the mix. We need someone who has imagination and vision, can lead and coach a team, and who is also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs.
This all happens alongside smart, funny, and competent colleagues. We value fun, accountability, mindfulness, integrity, love, and 'yes!' — our culture is as important to us as our product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year growth.
- Manage a team of UX designers to enable their workstreams and
- Implement processes to help guide designs, iteration, research, review, and production
- Understand written product requirements and how to translate them into initial designs; help PMsand designersbring those requirements to maturity as necessary
- Bring a strong design sense to help teams builduser interfaces that incorporate and balance user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements
- Create both low and hi-fidelity wireframes and mockups as required
- Work within (and help maintain) an existing design system
- Collaborate closely with developers to turn designs into best-in-class interfaces
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in user experience design
- 3+ years of experienceas a direct manager of a design team
- Ability to recruit and enable new designers to join the team
- Superlative skills in both visual and interactive design (with emphasis on the latter)
- Experience with designing user experiences and UI interfacesas an individual contributorfor B2B SaaS applications
- Demonstrated ability to guide UX projects from design through production, backed by a portfolio of examples
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple UX projects; to meet shifting deadlines; and to put in extra effort when needed
- Proficiency with core UX tools: Balsamiq, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, and others
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Degree or formal training in a relevant field
"Nice to Have” Qualifications
- A background in marketing, sales, or advertising technologies
- Experience in designing, conducting, and analyzing user research