Software Learning Consultant
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Description: Designs, develops, and delivers customer learning solutions that are engaging and effective. Delivery methods include eLearning, webinars, and onsite training (when travel becomes an option again). The Learning Services Team's purpose is to drive customer adoption and growth by helping customers use our technology to achieve success.
Train customers live via zoom or onsite (when travel is a viable option)
• Ability to tailor training to a customer’s business and processes
• Ability to engage marketing and sales audiences and help them build skills
• Ability to match your instruction to the audience’s level of understanding
• Encouraging to learners, patient, listens carefully to learners’ questions and concerns
• Light-hearted and professional demeanor
Create Training Videos
• Have good on-camera presence: good eye contact, clear diction, engaging facial expressions, evident enthusiasm for the topic
• Video recording and editing skills a plus
Develop Content: (video scripts for yourself and others, written docs, and diagrams)
• Basic understanding of eLearning instructional design principles
• Ability to explain concepts clearly and succinctly, in an order that is logical to the learner
• Ability to devise new approaches to explaining a concept
• Ability to write using good grammar
• Ability and desire to collect and incorporate feedback in content development
• Ability to evaluate and provide suggestions to improve content developed by others
In all work produced, utilize a strong understanding of our technology and our industry
• Ability and desire to dive into technical complexity
• Experience in B2B platforms a plus
• Understanding of marketing automation, CRM, and analytics a plus
• Understanding of B2B marketing and sales processes a plus
• Takes initiative to figure things out
• Seeks out feedback (regarding work products and personally), gives feedback
• Ability to set/adjust priorities and manage time efficiently
• Keeps the long view in mind while delivering mid-range projects and quick wins
• Manages company expenses responsibly
Willing to travel up to 25% (when travel becomes an option again)
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.