Sr. ABX Manager, Enterprise
Location: West Region, Remote
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The Role: We’re looking to hire a creative, tech-savvy account-based experience leader who will be responsible for working cross-functionally to design and deliver strategic, targeted, and insight-led marketing programs for our West Enterprise team. Reporting to the Head of ABX, this role will be responsible for pushing the limits of account-based marketing internally at 6sense and in the industry by leveraging our best-in-class technology.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and use data to drive decisions about the planning, targeting, and execution of campaigns in conjunction with the extended marketing and sales teams.
The Fit: We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put prospect/customer experience at the center of everything we do. Details matter, so if excellent attention to detail and passion for delivering amazing experiences is your thing, join us. You should love working with marketing and sales leaders to discover where we can innovate to deliver a superior experience. You should be passionate about getting quick wins and also value taking programs from “good enough” to “really good.” We use great technology, especially our own. You should be a technology enthusiast, willing to try new things and be on the leading edge of what’s possible. You can pivot quickly when business priorities change. You’re a high-energy, self-starting performer who stays on top of what needs to get done and motivates others to make stuff happen.
- Define marketing plans to create and accelerate opportunities, build relationships, and impact revenue growth for the Strategic sales segment.
- Partner with the West Enterprise sales team to craft hyper-relevant, tailored programs that generate pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle, and build customer loyalty.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and execute targeted campaigns across marketing channels, i.e. paid media, e-mail, webinars, direct mail, events, etc.
- Monitor, track, and report engagement/results of strategic accounts segment across all programs. Make recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and campaigns by managing internal partners, budgets, and timelines and processes.
- Travel to select regions to provide onsite support for client events.
- 5-7 years proven experience in B2B marketing (demand gen, ABM, field marketing)
- Experience with account-based tech stack like 6sense, Uberflip, Marketo, SFDC, etc.
- Highly analytical with a growth approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-focused, strong cross-functional project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully launching targeted, personalized campaigns across a variety of channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.