Employer Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Remote, United States
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
What we’re looking for:
As 6sense continues to grow, our Employer Brand Marketing Manager will design and implement strategies that help attract, engage and retain our future employees. This is an exciting time to be at 6sense and we have ambitious growth goals and you will contribute by strengthening our position as the employer of choice to attract the industry’s best talent to our team.
Successful candidates will have a passion for telling people-centered stories that connect with jobseekers and draw them in to learn more. We’re looking for an experienced talent brand marketer who has inspiring ideas, command of the tools of our trade, and the execution chops to bring them to life. Someone who prioritizes the audience experience, deepening culture connectedness, and business impact over vanity metrics. Someone who ensures that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the heart of everything we do.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and launch a programmatic “WOW” candidate experience that reflects our culture, values and innovation
- Define our employer brand value proposition in partnership with a cross-functional team and rollout internally and externally
- Establish marketing goals and objectives rooted in insights and research and with a strong focus on driving awareness, engagement, and consideration
- Create and manage marketing programs, campaigns, and content from brief development to implementation, along with the day-to-day execution of those efforts
- Discover, tell and amplify compelling stories and engaging content for use across channels and properties to connect with our audiences (career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, social media, Industry partners, etc.)
- Lead global employer brand marketing efforts including working with our team in India on talent marketing initiatives, and supporting new offices in UK (August 2021) and beyond
- Create opportunities to engage 6sense employees in employer branding effort
- Report on program objectives and success; manage data reporting and identify actionable insights; analyze and share metrics for all programs/channels and continuously seek to improve engagement
- Be part of the marketing and communications team while working as a member of the talent acquisition leadership team.
- Track budget and manage recruitment marketing calendar
- Effectively collaborate with leaders and their teams across the organization to listen to needs, develop solutions, and build key partnerships with them to ensure alignment in objectives and resources
- Maintain relationships with internal partners including diversity and inclusion, recruiting, people operations, brand and creative, and social media.
- Become an expert in the 6sense brand standards, social strategy, and company narratives
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 5 - 7+ years of experience working in a marketing, communications, product marketing or related role; 3+ years of experience supporting employer brand and/or recruiting initiatives; international recruitment marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience planning, managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across channels, platforms and tools for diverse audiences in ways that produced measurable results.
- Confidence in pulling reports, analyzing data, forming recommendations and influencing decisions based on insights. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise.
- Curiosity for the audience and ability to translate insights to action to define and create a remarkable candidate experience that leads to a preferred employer position.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, including written and verbal communications with a diverse range of stakeholders that influences outcomes.
- Exceptional project management skills including time management, task organization, and prioritization.
- Proven experience working with industry tools including email, web analytics, and marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to execute programs at pace and scale, across a wide range of touch points; strong critical thinking skills
- Flexible, creative thinker who enjoys their work and takes pride in contributing to team and organization success.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience.
Why you’re a great fit:
We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own.
6sense is more than a job. It’s a place where you can build your career and create relationships for life.
Feel part of something
Join a passionate team of people committed to transforming our industry and be rewarded with competitive pay, 401k retirement plan and employer match, and early stock options.
Build a career
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to ask them about whatever is on your mind.
Prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow
Take advantage of 100% employer paid dental & vision, monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and financial wellness, generous fertility and adoption benefits, paid parental leave, short- and long-term disability insurance, and employee assistance program
Enjoy work, and your life
In addition to 11 paid holidays we have an open time off policy. Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
Set for success
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our offices. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work from home expense reimbursement allowance.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.