Title: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy, and when. As a an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for Fortune 500 customers. We will trust you to own high profile customer advisory relationships, drive technical competency, ensure rapid deployment to demonstrate measurable results and long-term customer value, and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
“We’ve been on a mission to fundamentally change the way revenue teams go to market and achieve success – and it’s time now to accelerate our vision.” – Jason Zintak, CEO. There’s an explosion of data as B2B buyers shift their buying to the web, but making sense of this data alone is no small feat. The data-driven sales and marketing organizations that align around the tools to leverage this data will gain competitive dominance in their markets. At the forefront of the hottest space (predictive intelligence) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense. At 6sense, our mission is to provide leading companies with 100% visibility into buyers -- clearing the way for marketing and sales professionals to reach new heights of efficiency and success. We are solving a hard problem that delivers unquestionable, game-changing ROI (read; big deals). Forrester and G2 Crowd have named 6sense as a leader in Predictive Marketing Analytics and ABM, and we have been named a Best Workplace by Inc Magazine for the second year in a row. Having recently raised $125M in Series D funding at a $2.1B valuation (backed by D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Tiger Global, and Insight Partners), we are investing heavily in our product, our customers, and rapidly growing the customer success team in San Francisco.
We’re in the scaling stages of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses, and what 6sense means to their overall success. Sr. CSMs at 6sense think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape and accelerate our success and grow in your career.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned 6sense Enterprise customers. Responsibilities include
- Working closely with global Enterprise customers to understand their business goals and objectives, and ensuring 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI, and growing lifetime customer value for 6sense.
- Establishing strong relationships with decision-makers and key influencers within each account in your book of business.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining strategic account plans and QBRs to drive business value and ROI.
- Forecasting, identifying risk, and maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and growth rate in partnership with the Account Executive team
- Working closely with customer and internal teams to maintain visibility into product performance and customer feedback. You will clearly communicate and manage risk, proactively helping resolve issues promptly while minimizing customer churn.
- Becoming an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation, how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements, and areas to expand use cases.
- Partnering with a 6sense technical CSM and Program Managers to manage customer onboarding, product rollout and training.
- Being an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally within 6sense and align with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale while having fun.
An Enterprise CSM will represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success. We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
Your Experience And Skills Required
- 5+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Experience working with global 1000 Enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders, and managing success programs as the key advisor to global as well as regional customer organizations.
- Experience advising customers including CxOs on how to best use and adopt SaaS platform for faster Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Experience negotiating renewals and identifying and driving upsell opportunities.
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging and influencing internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- BA/BS degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer site (~30%).
Additional Skills Desired
- 5+ years of experience using BI (Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and Dynamics) platforms.
- 2+ years of domain expertise in one of the following industries: Communications, Media, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance or Retail is preferred.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Business Development
- Account Management