6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize, and engage buyers to drive more revenue. https://techcrunch.com/2021/03/30/6sense-raises-125m-at-a-2-1b-valuation-for-its-id-graph-an-ai-based-predictive-sales-and-marketing-platform/
About Orchestration team at 6sense
Our orchestration platform provides one central place for businesses to manage account-based marketing efforts using reach, intent, and engagement data to internally align sales and marketing teams and maximize their effectiveness. We assist companies in targeting accounts, executing account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns, and measuring and optimizing strategies. Our orchestration platform provides unified account list management which prioritizes and segments a company’s targeted accounts.
We integrate with third party data vendors, to provide the best and most accurate possible view of your customer universe. Where necessary, we also enable workflows and deep integrations which allow contextual purchasing of data from these vendors to enrich your dataset on the fly. We utilize data from buyer intent data vendors, which capture research around buyer journeys and signs of their purchase intent. By leveraging these tools, marketing and sales teams can focus on identifying and nurturing the most promising accounts for their business by compiling insightful prospect data that goes beyond contact data.
We can then enable and execute multichannel campaigns, using workflow-based approach to enable us to have deep role based, context-driven integrations with customer CRM software, marketing automation software and sales engagement platforms so our product can help a customer implement their ABM strategy seamlessly across several sales and marketing initiatives, across different personas and tools in their revenue operations organizations.
This is a truly distributed product, when viewed from both, business and technical perspectives. It offers a rare opportunity to work on interesting scaling and real-time performance problems, and an opportunity to learn from some fantastic engineers. If you are excited by the prospect of charting your own journey and growing with a company that has just started its hyper-growth phase, you might be excited by what we have to offer.
A Senior Software Engineer – Orchestration at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Deliver projects end-to-end from a technical perspective and perform detailed design, coding, unit testing, performance testing / analysis, troubleshooting & bug fixing, as required
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
- Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
- Build microservices and their deployment processes
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature
- Promote and set examples for high code quality like unit testing, good variable naming, modularity, etc.
- Help onboard new engineers
- Own technical design and performance for products/features you own
- Own products/features at multiple levels: code, data, metrics, reduction of support frequency, etc.
- Work with other teams on cross-functional, multi-team projects
- Anticipate and pre-empt deployment or down-stream issues ahead of feature release
- Ensure new features are properly tested at scale prior to release
- Assess the strengths and limits of the current technical design, communicate, plan and prioritize improvements or redesigns to resolve those limits
- Work with Engineering Manager, Product Managers, and Team Lead on team planning and roadmap
- 6+ years of professional, recent coding experience in Java (ready to code in week 1)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and delivering large-scale (distributed) system architecture with complex software design, high scalability and availability
- Can take vague requirements and move toward an actionable design by coordinating with engineers, product managers, UX, data analysts, data scientists, QA, etc.
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm, design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
- Proficiency with Git as a version control system
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SQL query optimization
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Angular/ReactJS and Redux with strong focus on usability design
- Application benchmarking and optimization
- Multi-processing and concurrency
- You understand that software engineering work does not end with the code
- You can work independently but coordinate effectively with your team
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion
- You’re a good communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!