Principal Sales Enablement Trainer
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The 6sense revenue enablement team's mission is to align all revenue employees to their portion of the customer life cycle by enhancing customer interactions, productivity and performance, through the improvement of processes, practices, technologies, and tools.
The Role: Reporting to the Director of Revenue Proficiency and Enablement, the role of the Principal Sales Enablement Trainer is to define, build, execute and scale the sales skills and training initiatives and outcomes for North America Inside and Field Account Executives. You’ll be a hands-on, senior individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with new and experienced Sellers and Sales Managers, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops, or offering 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design and program management. Additional experience in L&D methods or techniques which focus on how people learn and delivering workshops that drive a person’s behavior is ideal.
- Serve as a Sales skills expert resource, reinforce key behaviors and skills for struggling representatives, provide helpful feedback, and certify new representatives for successful independent interactions with buyers.
- Participate and support Sales Onboarding and facilitate new hire training as needed working with Onboarding Program Manager.
- Mentor veteran representatives through blended learning approaches to increase knowledge and execution of effective sales practices and delivery.
- Design, create and execute skills certification programs per audience needs in partnership with leadership.
- Increase deal progression and velocity through 1:1 deal review; participate in customer facing conversations when appropriate.
- Support initiative-based learning (e.g. introductions of new products, messaging, techniques or sales playbooks) as a field enthusiast and subject matter specialist for representatives and first-line managers.
- Facilitate open communication between the field, Enablement and Leadership. Conduct field needs analysis, advocate for sales needs to management, and promote key management or Enablement initiatives into the field.
- Collaborate with first-line managers to jointly create development plans for assigned representatives.
- Define KPI’s and measurements of success as it relates to sales performance for all training and coaching needs. Deliver formal readouts to leadership.
- Apply blended learning approaches and new technologies to help scale and engage training programs.
- Maintain and continuously improve training content through our LMS and content management systems to ensure the most up to date information is easily accessible by our Sales organization.
- Partner with Success Skills coaches to ensure alignment and drive exceptional world class customer experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expertise in sales processes, methodologies, and skills (prospecting, qualifying, call management, negotiation, closing).
- Demonstrated success in selling software technology and effectively building customer relationships that met or exceeded quota.
- Understanding of key industries/market segments, product/solution offerings, and available selling resources and engagement process, competitors and differentiation.
- Ability to quickly display mastery over 6Sense product, services, buyers, markets, systems and sales approaches.
- Display high EQ- ability to build trust, positive relationships and advance projects through influence rather than authority.
- High degree of business acumen, including highly polished internal and customer facing presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze and draw insights from data.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act efficiently, and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- 3-5+ years successful quota attainment in SaaS Sales role.
- 2+ years working in Sales Enablement, Coaching, or Learning & Development at a fast-growing SaaS company is a plus.
- Facilitation experience (virtual and in-person).
- Strong written and superior communication skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Possesses an inquisitive mindset.
- Outcomes oriented: customer focus in everything they do
- Passion for identifying sales execution issues and driving sales effectiveness improvements.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness even in difficult circumstances.
- Organization and Planning - Prioritizes and plans in a productive manner.
- Influencing Skills- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
Experience using modern eLearning tools such as (Rise, Allego, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.), CRM and sales system tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Navigator, Chorus) and Knowledge management tools (Sharepoint, Mediafly, Highspot, etc.) to build engaging and valued learning programs.
Willing to travel up to 20% (when travel becomes an option again)
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.