Imagine selling a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Solutions Consultant at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Dell, Thomson Reuters, Udemy, and Tableau. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense with a focus on both pre and post sales efforts.
“We’ve been on a mission to fundamentally change the way revenue teams go to market and achieve success – and it’s time now to accelerate our vision.” – Jason Zintak, CEO. There’s an explosion of data as B2B buyers shift their buying to the web, but making sense of this data alone is no small feat. The data-driven sales and marketing organizations that align around the tools to leverage this data will gain competitive dominance in their markets. At the forefront of the hottest space (predictive intelligence) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense. At 6sense, our mission is to provide leading companies with 100% visibility into buyers -- clearing the way for marketing and sales professionals to reach new heights of efficiency and success. We are solving a hard problem that delivers unquestionable, game-changing ROI (read; big deals). Forrester and G2 Crowd have named 6sense as a leader in Predictive Marketing Analytics and ABM, and we have been named a Best Workplace by Inc Magazine for the second year in a row. Having recently raised $125M in Series D funding at a $2.1B valuation (backed by D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Tiger Global, and Insight Partners), we are investing heavily in our product, our customers, and rapidly growing the customer success team in San Francisco.
We’re in the high growth phase of building our solutions consulting team so we’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best, but can also think critically about driving customer growth and building our SC organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
Here are the traits you exhibit:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out and are motivated to do your absolute best work. That’s why you’ve ended up at the top across your career.
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers.
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success through multiple integrations across our customer’s marketing and sales technology stack (Adobe, Drift, Marketo, Eloqua, SalesLoft, and Outreach just to name a few).
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and craft a personalized value proposition on how 6sense could accelerate their success.
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
- 1-2 years in a sales engineer, solutions consulting role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales tech ecosystem including web analytics, content management, sales engagement, marketing automation, and CRM
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and engagement
- Ability to articulate the technical and functional capabilities of 6sense to both marketing and sales audiences
- Ability to manage RFI/RFPs with tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with product and engineering
- Experience building content and documentation
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment