6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize, and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking a Senior Python Developer to become part of a team designing, developing, and deploying its customer centric applications.
A Lead Engineer – Java at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Deliver projects end-to-end from a technical perspective and perform detailed design, coding, unit testing, performance testing / analysis, troubleshooting & bug fixing, as and when required.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers.
- Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption.
- Build micro services and their deployment processes.
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Lead peer reviews of design and code
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, build, and launch applications.
- Mentor and help other team members to achieve a high level of productivity and quality.
Required qualifications and must have skills
- BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Java and Spring Boot
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm, and object-oriented programming
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and delivering large-scale (distributed) system architecture with complex software design, high scalability and availability.
- Extensive experience with technical leadership, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see them to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge
- Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
Nice to have Skills
- Experience with Big Data platforms like Hadoop / Hive / Presto
- Experience with ML/AI frameworks like TensorFlow, H20, etc
- Used Key Value stores or noSQL databases
- Good understanding of docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
- Security-first architecture approach
- Application benchmarking and optimization
- You can work independently as well as part of a team
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion
- You’re a good communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!