It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have the coolest tech and the greatest people. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
As the Revenue Enablement Manager- Revenue Productivity, you are responsible for driving incremental rep productivity through the adoption and performance of our Revenue Enablement tech stack. Working with our global business leaders across the Business Development, Sales, Solution Consultants, Customer Success, Enablement and RevOps teams, you will identify and understand needs and advise on how to best improve revenue employees’ workflows, stream-line processes and measure performance. The Revenue Enablement Manager- Revenue Productivity is also responsible for overseeing the Revenue Enablement technology portfolio. You will plan and prioritize efforts across the business, allocate and align resources, operationalize processes, and collaborate with business partners within RevOps, IT and other stakeholder groups to ensure the successful delivery of technology solutions.
Revenue Performance- helps all individual revenue employees maximize their potential by supporting, growing and challenging them with solid methodology & best practices, role-based enablement, just-in-time trainings, mental health support, performance analytics, the right tech stack and superior coaching. Ultimately enhancing our customer interactions, quality of life and professional skillset.
The ideal candidate has experience with marketing, sales and enablement technologies, and experience working directly with Sales leaders maximizing rep productivity.
- Responsible for developing the ideal Revenue Enablement technology portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring the sales, solution consultants & customer success organization is well equipped with the resources, tools, and metrics necessary to effectively drive incremental rep productivity.
- Partner with RevOps to develop and maintain the department’s measurements and reporting process including performance dashboards and key performance indicators around tools & technology stack
- Report back to the business quarterly on technology ROI, areas of opportunity and success stories.
- Work with Revenue Enablement Leadership to produce budgetary and capacity asks related to new technology solutions, features/enhancements, and production operations
- Provide training on all Revenue Enablement technologies
- Advise Revenue Enablement stakeholders on appropriate technology choices to service their needs
- Actively participate in RevOps steering committee to garner additional funds and resources for Revenue Enablement initiatives
- Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training and tools
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Exceptionally clear communicator
- Design mindset with a strong focus on the user experience
- 5+ years related data analysis and reporting
- 2+ years Data Visualization Experience (Tableau preferred)
- Familiarity with the following technologies desired: Salesforce, Anaplan, Marketo, Tableau, Allego, SAM Platform, Salesloft, Outreach, Mediafly, Highspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Altify,
- Experience with SiriusDecisions sales enablement strategies, frameworks and models
- Experience and understanding of ABM
- Ability to engage in troubleshooting, configuration, and service monitoring with the ability to adapt and manage stressful situations
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, create innovative solutions, and adapt to constant change
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to influence extended teams and command respect
- Ability to work well under pressure, highly adaptable, and well organized
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- Ability to engage and inspire, always innovating and thinking bigger
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS DESIRED
- Salesforce and Tableau Certification strongly desired
- Understanding of complex sales organizations and experience with sales teams and/or business processes
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.