The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
https://techcrunch.com/2021/03/30/6sense-raises-125m-at-a-2-1b-valuation-for-its-id-graph-an-ai-based-predictive-sales-and-marketing-platform/ ( https://techcrunch.com/2021/03/30/6sense-raises-125m-at-a-2-1b-valuation-for-its-id-graph-an-ai-based-predictive-sales-and-marketing-platform/ )
About the role
The Product Consultant will bring a strong project management and consulting background to manage multiple, short term, highly engaged client projects. The product consultant will advise clients on best practices and have a significant impact in scaling our ability to serve large volumes of customers through contributions to our knowledge capital and product solution repository.
The Product Consultant’s responsibilities would include helping to increase customer self-sufficiency with 6sense platform via effective, professional customer service, strong empathy for sales and marketers, good understanding of the B2B buyer journey, and the ability to conduct outstanding knowledge transfer to individuals of varying level of technical skill and product experience.
The Product Consultant will play a critical role in the success of our Customer Success Team.
- Understand client business requirements and help them achieve success in adopting 6sense platform, actively seeks opportunities to increase client’s ROI
- Understand and implement client overall requirements (timeline, dependencies, budgets) and project vision
- Provide product and B2B domain expertise to assist in onboarding clients into 6sense platform, and enabling integration between clients’ CRM systems and Marketing Automation Platform with 6sense
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager in maintaining high satisfaction with customers through proactive communication and ownership of issues
- Contribute to continual improvement of methodologies, best practices and solution knowledge repository
- Understand data design and architecture and implement integration strategies with the clients
- Analyze and validate data, using reporting in the platform and SQL queries as required
- Typically, a Product Consultant will hold an appropriate bachelor’s degree along with approximately 4 - 6 plus years of technical / consulting experience. Advanced degree(s) are not necessary however they are considered a plus.
- 3+ years of customer facing consulting experience in any one or more of the following B2B related applications:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Focus in the area of Sales force automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- 3+ years of project management expertise with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously in a high-energy, fast paced environment, utilizing consultative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop clear and concise written technical and non-technical documentation
- Strong verbal presentation skills
As an organization it's our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.9/5) to see why our employees love us.