6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modelling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking a QA Analyst for our Pune office to work within our tech team and develop test strategy, collaborate with different teams and utilize hands-on manual testing and test automation expertise to deliver high quality customer centric applications.
- Initiate and monitor QA testing, adjusting for scalability, functionality, and usability
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product Managers, Developers and Team Leads to ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely feedback
- Identify user stories and translate them into test cases as required
- Ensures traceability of test cases to requirements
- Testing the application through both manual and automated means
- Conduct regression, system, integration, and API testing
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts using open source frameworks like GIT, Selenium, etc.
- Build deeper understanding of product/application with a keen appreciation of Software Quality
- Understand the domain of applications under test and manually execute test scripts as part of various test execution cycles.
- Analyse data using SQL / spreadsheets
Required qualifications and must have skills
- BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in Software testing (Manual, functional, regression, sanity etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Expert in test efforts estimation; test plans creation, test scenarios and test scripts development
- Minimum 2+ year hands on experience with configuring, automating, building and deploying automated test scripts using tools and frameworks like QTP LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, PyUnit, etc.
- Experience with any RDBMS and SQL
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Effective prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have Skills
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge about application performance benchmarking and optimization
- Aware of CI/CD integrations using Jenkins or equivalent
- Passionate about QA and excellent communicator having ability to engage effectively with Customers, Dev leads, Architects, Senior managers
- Comfortable with change and learning new things, working outside of comfort zone