Technical Support Specialist:
As 6sense’s Technical Support professional, you will have the opportunity to be an instrumental figure of our Support team. The Technical Support Specialist will work cross functionally to meet the needs of the customer, while working with the Engineering team to help diagnose and fix incoming issues.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
- Analyze the technical issues submitted by customers and identify how to proceed
- An experienced Technical Support Specialist should be able to tackle problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy.
- Analyze data using SQL / spreadsheets, and adhoc analysis to assess validity of the ticket
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Recreate the issue and properly escalate
- Follow-up on open technical issues to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Actively maintain SLA of ticket responses
- Assist in creating training materials pertaining to product troubleshooting and usage
- Report escalated case updates and resolutions to appropriate stakeholders: CSM’s, customers, Directors and Managers
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- 2+ Years Knowledge of and experience with SQL, JAVA
- Proven work experience as a technical support working in a SaaS product company
- Experience with ticketing systems Zendesk and JIRA
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Experience in reviewing log files and determining issue within the file
- Ability to work independently
- Describing technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Troubleshooting technical errors with a modern web-based application
- Works well under pressure
- Effective prioritization and multitasking