PUBLIC RELATIONS / MARKETING INTERN – WALTHAM, MA
617MediaGroup, the Northeast’s fastest-growing progressive communications agency, is looking for a PAID PR/Marketing Intern to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
This candidate will ideally grow into a full-time position at the end of the internship. This is a part-time, paid internship for the Spring 2020 semester. A minimum of 15 hours each week is required. Occasional nights and weekends may be required. Having your own car is preferred.
Who you are:
• A fast and creative writer with an interest in the news and market trends
• You’ve had internships before, preferably with a focus on PR or Marketing
• You have basic knowledge of digital organizing, including text, email, and social media campaigning
• You’re dogged and organized
• You have a problem-solver mindset with a can-do attitude
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You want to learn and grow with an exciting, mission-driven communications firms
• You’re ready to hit the ground running
• You have an interest in and familiarity with professional photography
Who we are:
Veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, storytellers, web developers, and true believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
What we do:
We move public opinion. We win tough fights. We tell stories simply, and with maximum impact. We offer comprehensive communication services: from earned media to paid, and social media to owned content. Copy and design. We do it all.