A/V INTERN – WALTHAM, MA
617MediaGroup, the Northeast’s fastest-growing progressive communications agency, is looking for a videography intern to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities. 617MediaGroup is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Our internship program provides up-and-coming videographers with the opportunity to get significant production and post-production experience while learning from professionals and making an impact for the public good.
This is a part-time, paid internship for the spring semester with potential for staff promotion thereafter. Interns must be able to complete a minimum of 15 hours each week. Occasional night and weekend availability is necessary. A car is preferred; not required.
• Document major social movements, labor rallies, marches, and heart-warming moments in people’s lives, including photography, videography and audio
• Edit high-quality videos for client review in a quick and efficient manner
• Work closely with production and account staff to maintain rigorous file management and project organization
• Experience filming public events and editing footage to create a polished, finished product
• Proficiency working with standard videography and photography equipment
• Great communication skills verbally and written
• Flexible schedule with the ability to occasionally work nights and weekends as needed for client events.