3Q/DEPT® is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q/DEPT® offers employees flexibility with remote, hybrid, and in-office options (depending on team/location).
We are looking for a Director to join our Data Sciences and Analytics (DS&A) team. Our Directors are experts in integrated digital media strategy and are able to develop client relationships with key decision makers. They are responsible for delivering excellence across all of 3Q/DEPT®s service offerings – including core paid media and growth services. Directors will be able to identify the “why, “so what”, and “now what” from a myriad of different data sources and will be able to act as subject matter experts and be a partner to both our internal teams as well as our day-to-day clients and their extended teams. One of the core functions of our Directors is to actively identify cross selling and upselling opportunities within existing clients and begin to participate in new business development.
Our Directors are responsible for not only managing high-performing, efficient, and effective teams to best serve their clients but also to actively steer analytical strategy across clients. Their top priorities are to partner with key internal and client stakeholders to oversee measurement, performance, insights and optimization deliverables and to set the roadmap for providing best value to clients. Our Directors proactively bring innovative strategy, holistic ideas, and leadership to help clients meet their overarching business goals.
You’ll be responsible to:
- Work closely with the account and client teams to assess measurement and data science solutions (e.g., incrementality testing, forecasting, attribution, and scenario planning)
- Serve as the primary day-to-day point of contact for clients to guide data-driven strategy and to deliver best-in-class insights, with minimal direction
- Build holistic measurement plans against learning and business objectives
- Design, direct, and socialize analyses. Direct teams to develop analyses and package the results into a coherent story with clear, easy-to-follow conclusions with actionable recommendations in a concise, organized fashion for all of the DS&A solutions proposed
- Use multi-touch attribution/digital attribution solutions to understand interactions, roles, and conversion contributions between digital marketing channels
- Serve the client team as an expert on industry and client-specific strategic issues.
- Mentor team of analysts to develop DS&A expertise, as well as career management
- Take ownership of projects and programs, managing staff independently, and efficiently
- Implement DS&A roadmaps and leverage learnings from one client to others Begin to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to build client stickiness
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs, and seminar/conference summaries
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of experience in the general analytics space with a Bachelor's degree in STEM or related field or 8 years with a Masters degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in digital media analytics
- 5+ years of experience working directly with internal stakeholders/clients creating roadmaps according to requirements
- 5+ years of experience in people management and leading projects
- Fluency in R and Python to both contribute and guide team regarding best practices within projects.
- Proficiency in GSheets, Snowflake, and Mobile data platforms (such as Kochava) to help design and present deliverables.
- Lead building and deploying modeling solutions
- Guide applications of Machine learning techniques
- Lead improvements around the following: Nonlinear and linear modeling and Nonlinear Optimization
3Q/DEPT®’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
The anticipated salary range for this position is $160,000 - $180,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, expertise, and organizational impact. This is based on a 40-hour workweek and leveling. Keep in mind, we're flexible.
3Q/DEPT®’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come into a 3Q/DEPT® office, attend company events, and/or work with peers in-person at any site. 3Q/DEPT® offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
3Q/DEPT® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q/DEPT® an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.