3Q/DEPT is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q/DEPT offers employees flexibility with remote, hybrid, and in-office options (depending on team/location).
You'll be responsible for:
- Work with the internal teams, external partners, and the client to assess automation needs
- Build tools that expand upon automation via 3Q/DEPT’s existing systems
- Take lead on projects and contribute to the evolution of processes by working with the team as well as independently with the goal of driving efficiency
- Manage creation, implementation, validation and ongoing support of data visualization tools and recurring reports
- Serve the client as an expert on data visualization best practices
- Grow credibility with internal and external stakeholders by exceeding expectations and delivering valuable products and services
- Develop and refine best practices and documentation around onboarding and usability
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies and POVs
You'll need to have:
- Expertise with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Sheets, Data Studio, required
- Advanced experience developing custom SQL
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure or other data extraction, transformation and storage tools preferred
- Knowledge of collecting and storing data using data transfer tools such as SSIS or Matillion, and experience with Secured Storage (sFTP, S3, etc.)
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- The ability and strong desire to innovate with strong problem solving, technical, and communication skills
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
3Q/DEPT’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q/DEPT’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come in to a 3Q/DEPT office, attend company events, and/or work with peers in-person at any site. 3Q/DEPT offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
3Q/DEPT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q/DEPT an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.