Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As a Data Engineering Senior Architect at 3Cloud you will have the opportunity to work closely with fellow 3Cloud team members to understand our client’s data and analytic needs and use the architectures and data solutions that enable the analytic capabilities that drive their business decision making.
- Design Azure based technical solutions leveraging a broad range of the available toolsets with considerations around functionality and performance.
- Act as team lead on projects and direct the technology process as well as manage client relationships and expectations to build trust and creditability.
- Implement end-to-end data platform solutions for our clients.
- Manage client expectations with regards to scope, cost, and timeline.
- Author high quality project documentation and other project artifacts, including written case studies detailing use cases and project specifics
- Be an effective technical mentor to more junior level teammates.
- Deliver complex projects on-time and within budget, proactively identifying and mitigating gaps and risks.
- Expand your knowledge in multiple tools and technologies.
- Foster a problem-solving culture that resolves issues through collaboration and partnerships with other parts of the organization.
- Support internal 3Cloud objectives that help advance data services design and techniques.
- Support the Sales Team on Presales efforts to define scope estimates for most projects when bandwidth allows.
- You have over 5 years of experience architecting data solutions on Azure
- You can apply technical knowledge and insights to create a data modernization roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs
- You have data modeling experience with one or more of the following Azure technologies:
- Experience with Azure Databricks
- Azure Data Factory (ADF) creating multiple complex pipelines and activities using both Azure and On-Prem data stores for full and incremental data loads into a Cloud DW
- Experience managing Azure Data Lakes (ADLS) and related Azure Services.
- Understanding of when to use Azure Synapse vs Azure SQL Server/DB and loading patterns to move data from blob or ADLS into relational data store
- Azure DevOps for source control and deployments
- Provision and configure end to end Azure data service resources
- You’re results oriented and have a reputation for getting things done
- You have a growth mindset and have a deep desire to continue to improve your skills
- You’re comfortable in fast paced environments
- You’re confident presenting in front of senior level clients
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for a project’s success
- You thrive in a team environment
- You have strong communication skills
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.