Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
Our Solution Architects are experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with our clients, our Sales team, and our Delivery team to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address our client’s business objectives and accelerate Azure adoption. To do that, our Solution Architects need to deeply understand the technical, cultural, and strategic aspects of cloud adoption and deliver that message to executives and engineers.
Solution Architects are leaders in technology both internally and externally for 3Cloud. Additionally, Solution Architects enjoy evangelizing and sharing their experience with others. They accomplish this through blogging, speaking at local and national user and technology events, writing articles or books, and seeking opportunities to present both at client specific and industry wide events.
- Have fun doing what you love
- Obsess over clients
- Make our business better
- Bring out the best in your team
- Manage discomfort gracefully
Inspire and Lead our Clients
- Serve clients as a trusted technical advisor
- Motivate our clients to evolve and disrupt by adopting cloud
- Encourage our clients to use cloud as a catalyst to increase their agility
- Convey 3Cloud’s cloud strategy and deep technical expertise
- Use the whiteboard to create alignment and demonstrate our experience
- Analyze our clients’ organizations to align the best technical solution to meet their business objectives
- Equally comfortable in conversations with engineers or C-level executives
- Think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
- Gather business and technical requirements
- Craft solutions that connect technology to measurable business value
- Accurately scope and estimate projects that deliver business value to our clients
- Enable our Delivery team to succeed on projects
- Combine a deep understanding of Azure technologies with experience to match an architecture with a roadmap, timeline, and level of effort
- Use a deliberate, methodical approach to solving problems
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and technology that keeps you ahead of the curve
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Solution Architecture community and across the rest of 3Cloud
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Communication / Presentation
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Strong written communication skills
- Leading meetings and presenting to clients in a clear and concise manner
- 8+ years of experience in system architecture design and development, and/or system integration/development
- 2+ years in a technology management role
- 2+ years involvement in technology pre-sales
- Experience in the design and development of cloud applications that leverage microservices, ReST APIs, API Gateways, IoT Suite, relational and NoSQL stores and loosely coupled messaging
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
- Microsoft Azure experience required
- Microsoft Certification a plus
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.