Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
This role is working in a hybrid work scenario - remote with 2 days a week onsite at one our enterprise clients in Manhattan for the duration of a long-term project. You will have the opportunity to build a strong relationship with the client, while managing the clients leading edge technology teams through the client engagement process - driving timelines, prioritizing tasks and removing barriers.
- Plan, initiate and execute complex and/or multiple Data and Analytics projects
- Manage project schedules and budgets to a high degree of accuracy
- Support project leadership in management of project scope and changes
- Contribute to pre-sales processes and activities
- Assist in defining and driving client experience and engagement processes at 3Cloud
- Incorporate risk mitigation strategies and contingencies plan
- Project schedule development, formal status reporting, communications planning and management using various tools to support waterfall and/or agile methodologies
- Understand client’s need to properly assess parallel change projects that may cause change saturation, and develop strategy to minimize the risk
- Minimum of 8 years of IT Data and Analytics experience and proven track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery results
Agile framework delivery experience (Scrum, extreme programming, Kanban, Crystal, Safe, etc.) is a must and/or Waterfall methodology experience
Project budget management experience
- Jira and Azure DevOps experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful, and consistent with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Strong attention to details, with strong analytical skills
- A passion for using technology to solve problems
- A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams
- A love for problem-solving - you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process
- A knack for teamwork – you are most effective in a closely collaborative environment
- Ability to Balance the art and science of change management and project management to scale and leverage techniques to build a strong, cohesive, and effective team to maximize ROI on project investments
In addition, while it’s not required, we’d love it if you had:
- Any kind of exposure to organizations managing large Data and Analytics projects including Azure Analytics Services, data strategy, machine learning/AI, data science, reporting and visualization (we focus on Microsoft, but your experience does not have to be there)
- Cloud solution experience is a plus
- Experience working in the Microsoft technology ecosystem
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.