360 Campaign Consulting is a political consulting firm specializing in field organizing. We partner with good groups doing great things. We are excited to be working with Planned Parenthood Votes on a campaign to defeat Trump and help to elect champions of reproductive health and rights to the United States Senate.
General Overview: Campaigning in the time of COVID-19 is a challenge. But one thing is certain - we will never back down. If you are passionate about defending reproductive rights and access to reproductive healthcare, join our fight to defeat Donald Trump and vulnerable anti-reproductive health US Senators. You will recruit hundreds of volunteers and contact thousands of voters to ensure that our supporters turn out in historic numbers in November. We have a plan to win this election by organizing virtually, but we are also ready to hit the ground as soon as it is safe. We are hiring immediately and the position runs through November.
Locations: We are hiring for multiple positions in Maine. The job may begin remotely, but candidates must be willing to relocate to Maine at some point during the project. We strongly prefer local candidates. 360 Campaigns team members will work as an embedded part of the Planned Parenthood program in Maine.
Hit Campaign Deliverables
- Meet or exceed your daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Work non-standard hours, including evenings and weekends
Recruit and train hundreds of volunteers
- Call and text thousands of Planned Parenthood Votes supporters and recruit them to take action
- Run grassroots skills trainings to develop effective campaigners among volunteers
- Keep meticulous track of a volunteer list so that no supporter of reproductive freedom falls through the cracks
Manage digital organizing tools and report regularly
- Use campaign tools like VAN, peer-to-peer texting services, and relational organizing tools
- Take online tools and use them to work with volunteers on the ground (if safe)
- Run meetings, trainings, phonebanks, and actions by video
- Submit nightly and weekly reports to helps us track our work
- Recruit and train neighborhood team leaders who recruit and manage their own volunteers
- Engage other volunteers in leadership development via Planned Parenthood’s ladder of engagement
- Set up systems to ensure continuity of supporter relationship management with year-round Planned Parenthood advocacy and political staff when the electoral program ends
- 1-2 years experience in field and volunteer organizing, ideally with a mix of electoral and issue organizing
- Passion for reproductive freedom, diversity, equity, and inclusion, and standing with Planned Parenthood Votes
- Self-starter and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience using VAN, peer-to-peer texting services, and managing social media pages
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
The salary for this position is between $45,000-$52,000 and depends on experience. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, health insurance, and a (virtual) classroom-style training. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunities for advancement.
At 360 Campaign Consulting, we believe deeply that equity and inclusion make us better at our work and help to build an inclusive progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA community, and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.
This position starts ASAP, and runs through November 2020.