Does an organized inbox make your heart skip a beat? Does a color-coded calendar make you grin from ear to ear? You may be in the right place. Matched with a high-caliber Executive,  your role is coordinating chaos: your client’s gatekeeper, sounding board, cheerleader, detective, and you aren’t afraid to provide recommendations and accountability. You speak up in order to make your clients' work better. 

We thank you for your interest in 33Vincent! Please fill out all questions below.

*Note: You must have a US address and a US-based bank account to be considered for the EA position.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

You are welcome here.

33Vincent is committed to equity and inclusion with regard to all aspects of identity, background, and experience. We strive to build a community and client base that reflects, supports, and honors this diversity.

Below is a set of required demographic questions. All responses are anonymous and visible only to our team in aggregate. You have the option of selecting "I prefer not to say" for any question. We use this information to continuously improve our process to ensure equity at each stage of the application. Your responses will not be tied to your application and will not be used in any offer or release decisions.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my ethnicity as: (check all that apply)

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community:

I was born in the:

I consider myself a military veteran:

I have a physical disability: