***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
We are excited to add an experienced Senior Producer to our team to help us successfully execute on our vision. Our Senior Producer will build and maintain strong teams and production pipelines within an international organization and be fluent in both Spanish and English. Our Senior Producer will successfully partner with studio project leads through various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and at highest quality while maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Manage a full production process, best practices and timely deliveries of assets and deliverables throughout multiple teams
- Develop strategic and operational plans and partnerships in collaboration with Studio Manager, including external vendors.
- Provide people management for the team, maintaining team health and engagement throughout the development cycle
- Build, foster, and grow partnerships across leaders within the team
- Study everything in the space (games, business models, mechanics, technology) to discuss with peers, partners, team members, and leadership.
- Create and maintain detailed schedules for the teams across multiple disciplines to help identify priorities, assess scope, and continually measure velocity and assess risks
- Help maintain team velocity and focus by unblocking developers and promoting alignment between developers and creative leadership
- Manage other producers and conduct one-on-one meetings to help develop careers and employee growth
- Oversee an efficient use of all tracking tools across the team
- Champion and support an inclusive and diverse culture across the team
- Play the game.
- Proficient in both English and Spanish a must
- Passion for video games and interactive entertainment
- 7+ years’ experience in production/management roles, overseeing a project from inception to release and ideally within the AAA game industry.
- In-depth knowledge of agile development methods in a distributed team
- Able to build and manage cross functional teams from the ground up.
- Collaborate well with others, while respectfully leading discussions in area of focus
- Experience creating resource plans, finding, and retaining the best talent
- Familiarity with the gaming market, industry trends, latest tools & tech, production software (JIRA, Shotgun, Excel, etc.,) and Engines such as UE4, Unity, etc.
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment; self-motivated, results-oriented self-starter with a strong drive to deliver quality products
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.